:: We believe that a company should focus on efficiency
Many of our clients ask us why they should outsource. The popular response is "why spend time on tasks that don’t produce revenue for the organization?"
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then a PEO may be a solution for your business:
- Is your productivity diminished as a result of your involvement in daily employee issues?
- Are you spending time administering benefits and payroll?
- Is your staff administering benefits and payroll properly trained on applicable rules?
- Do you have an information system to provide management reports to control production, profitability, and regulatory compliance?
- Are you using outside resources to answer HR related questions?
- Are your employee benefit costs increasing?
- Are you spending time and money on workers’ compensation insurance and workplace safety issues?
- Has your unemployment tax rate increased over time or do you operate in multiple states?
- Are you protected from employer / employee risks?
- Are you in compliance with current state and federal employment laws and regulations?
According to the Small Business Administration
“The Average Small Business Owner
spends 20% to 40% of their time on
Human Resource and Administrative issues.”
PEOs also allow companies to be relieved of the following time-consuming human resource functions:
- Employee benefits administration; enrollment, modifications, and COBRA administration
- Payroll processing; filing payroll taxes, and writing checks
- Worker's compensation insurance; claims management, and risk management
- Unemployment tax administration; claims defense, and fraud investigation
- Organization and maintenance of employee data; vacation schedules, hire dates and more.
1. PEOs are professionals at performing these tasks.
2. PEOs reduce your labor time
3. PEOs reduce the cost to your business