:: pEO stands for professional employer organization
A Professional Employer Organization, aka "PEO", comes in various configurations. Essentially, a PEO allows your company to co-employ employees. The PEO and your company co-employ the persons working for your company.
The PEO normally will handle all administration issues including but not limited to:
- establishing and maintaining employee files
- processing payroll and filing payroll taxes
- developing employee handbooks
- managing benefits administration
- workers compensation management
- providing compliance assistance and human resource support
• Pre-employment screening and background verification.
• On site Qualified and Certified HR Professionals to handle employee issues.
• Employee performance evaluation and employee termination support.
• Continuous management and employee training, insuring regulatory compliance.
• A Fortune 500 Human Resource Information System (HRIS) with numerous reports.
• Payroll Processing and tax reporting.
• Quarterly and annual federal and state payroll form preparation.
• Reporting and monitoring of safety and attendance issues.
• Employer Liability Insurance
• Enhanced workplace safety support, post accident claims management.
• Challenge unemployment tax claims and administer various state requirements.
• Health benefit administration and employee support services.
• Fortune 500 Cafeteria benefit plans, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) plans.
• Access to local labor market information for planning purposes and employee retention.
REMEMBER: a PEO is NOT a temp firm, nor a staffing agency nor a payroll service or a placement agency. A PEO is a full service benefits company assisting you in your HR functions.
A quality PEO is there to provide you administrative relief! The PEO shares in your responsibilities and in turn help motivate your employees, hence, resulting in a happier workplace with loyal employees!
Call us now for a consultation at 561.889.3503